Ancient historical villa with the Renaissance church
The villa is an ancient residence of historical interest, notified to the Superintendence of Fine Arts The complex is surrounded by a park of centuries-old trees: Cypresses, Holm oaks, Maritime Pines, Querce, Allori, as well as about 700 olive trees that produce oil best quality organic extra virgin olive oil. The land adjacent to the villa, approximately 20.00 square meters, is used as a closed-end fenced area, ideal for children and animals, with a ban on hunting authorized by the Province of Florence and the Municipality of Fiesole, with building permit; in addition, a plot of land is equipped with a modern well with a depth of about 60 meters, fully functional and very productive, very useful for irrigation or as a water reserve, with building permit from the Municipality of Fiesole and authorization from the Province of Florence. Property consists of 498 sq m total total floor area of which: 251 sq m first real estate unit (main house) 79 sq m second real estate unit (classified rural house) 106 sq m third real estate unit (recently restored Renaissance church and sacristy. The room is deconsecrated) The three real estate units are connected to each other and at the same time independent with separate entrances and services. The volumetric development is on three floors. On the ground floor there is the main entrance, a large kitchen, a living room with fireplace, the dining room with fireplace, a bedroom with bathroom, the large volume of the deconsecrated and frescoed church with two accessory rooms with external entrance.A large technical room (boiler and laundry) and a compartment under the stairs. On the first and second floor there are 3 bedrooms, a large living room with fireplace and a bathroom. On the second floor, the rural apartment, connected to the house but with an independent entrance, consists of a bedroom, living room with fireplace, bathroom, kitchen with dining room. The whole house is decorated with ancient portals of pietra serena decorated and with inscriptions, ancient niches and sinks of pietra serena. The first ascertained historical information of the building dates back to 1100, at the time of the dominion of Matilde di Canossa and Margravio Corrado, later, in 1400, during the early Renaissance, important architectural interventions, comparable, were made to the building. documented, with exemplary works from the city of Florence. The exteriors as well as the interiors are perfectly preserved with the original masonry framed in pietra serena jambs of the time, as well as the ancient fireplaces. On the facade and inside the villa there are coats of arms, scrolls and tombstones of the important Neroni family, owner and author of the Renaissance restoration, from 1444 to 1486, coeval and friend of Cosimo the Elder of the Medici and his family. The city of Florence is 7km away. There are convenient connections by both bus and train service. From the city of Fiesole the distance is 3km.
Wonderful house in typical Tuscan style with swimming pool on the hills of Chianti - Gallo Nero
Villa in Forte dei Marmi, wonderful villa for sale, just a few steps from the center